ABOUT YOUR PAL, ERIN
Your pal, Erin here. I'm a Savannah GA writer & psychic medium, helping people connect with their loved ones who've passed and manifest their lifelong dreams.
Before stumbling upon my life's purpose, I spent twenty years discovering what I want to be when I grow up. Perhaps my journey sounds familiar to you?
Some of my favorite assignments from this era of Exodus include:
- working as a tour guide in a real-life haunted house
- surviving PMS during my tour of duty as a children's party performer
- serving as office assistant on the Miramax feature "Next Stop Wonderland"
- interning for filmmakers Richard and Lauren Schuler-Donner
- being a spokesmodel for the now defunct Buttwonder clothing line
One of the most important lessons I've learned is that nothing in life is ever wasted. Even when it feels like you're being dragged by the ear down a dead end path, life is plying an embarrassment of situational riches that will someday serve you.
My proudest accomplishment is having grown old enough to acquire an iota of wisdom, but not so old that I take myself too seriously.
Thanks so much for stopping by. If something you've read here resonates, I'd love to hear from you.
Sending love and happy thoughts in the meantime!